https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Just to say,

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, best wishes for the future, and long hours of crafting fun, xxP1010640

Yipee, it’s snowing again, gosh we’ve not had this much of the white stuff for years, lol,

Ps, If anyone can recommend a good cutter to use, please can they let me know, mine’s just not cutting right and it’s very hard work to get straight edges with a wonky cutter !!

                           Hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Thanks Liz - and a Merry Christmas to you too. Love the festive photo!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Mandy said...

Hello my lovely friend, what a beautiful piccy, we've only had a dusting which is just as well with me being so disorganised this year as I'd never have got the pressie's delivered. I will email you as soon as I get the chance hun, I'm nearly sorted at last
love and hugs Mandy xx

cheryl said...

great photo hunny,wishing you a wonderful xmas and happy new year love hugs cheryl xx

Mandy said...

Happy Christmas my lovely crazy friend, I would suggest a big pair of scissors and take more water with it lol. Did you honestly think you'd get a sensible answer out of me lol, guess who's had far too much wine? I don't think I should be in charge of a laptop right now!!! Just for you I will behave, try an xcut cutter it's ever so pretty, pink and grey.
Hope you have a lovely time & Santa thoroughly spoils you hun, if not fingers crossed Jim will lol
loads of love Mandy xxx

Lori said...

Hi Liz!

Hoping your Christmas was filled with love, joy and peace :D Also, tons of crafting goodies - hee hee! What would we do without our crafts?

This photo is lovely... we do not get snow where I live! It's beautiful to see, but I'm sure very very COLD!!! Brrrrrrr....

I use Fiskars to cut my paper - I know there are a few out there. The one I have has a "triple track" to keep cuts straight. It's the best one I've found so far...

Happy shopping :D

Love and hugs ~ Lori xx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Happy New Year Liz - hope this year is a special one, Huggles, Wendy xx