https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 27 February 2010

A Birthday Card,

It’s my bosses Birthday next week and so I thought I’d better get on and do her a card lol, she’s not really into fussy so I’ve made it fairly plain to suite her, I’m entering this into the following challenges,

The Pixie Cottage~ sketch…Copic Colour… Raise the Bar~3 of anything…Inky Impressions~ Think Spring,

P1010777The image is Lili of the Valley and I’ve coloured her with Copics using YG03, Y17,C7, and a few others that blended with these colours,I’ve loosely followed the sketch for the Pixie Cottage, and used three flowers of the same type for their challenge, and the colours and image certainly feel like spring which covers Inky Impressions hopefully lol,

The only other items I’ve used is textured card, stickles, MS butterfly punch,and a piece of ribbon from stash, oh and a clear stamps mixed sentiment stamp, phew say that in a rush lol,P1010779Hope your all having a good weekend, got to go out now so will do the challenges later, thanks for looking , hugs Liz xx 

18 comments:

Dazie said...

This is a beautiful card lovely spring colours too!
Dazie
x

cheryl said...

oh sweetie this is gorjus love the colurs on this fab image too,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Tammy said...

This is so cute!!! I love that image and you have colored her to perfection!! Such awesome springy colors!!! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage and hope to see you again! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

This card is so pretty...I adore the colours and thats another image on my wish list, LOTV stuff is just gorgeous...I am off to the NEC next month and some of their new stamps will be coming home with me...lol.

Beautiful job...
x
Vicky

Darlene said...

Oh what an adorable image and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise the Bar this week! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the weeks to come!!

Katie said...

Gorgeous colors and image, and a wonderful take on our sketch!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage and be sure to make a clickable link in your post to be eligible for the prize :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful card hunny, love that image and the colours you've used.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend hunny
love n hugs Mandy xx

artish said...

Darling card!!!! So ready for bright flowers! thank you for playing with us at The Pixie Cottage!

Beautiful Greetings said...

Oh! What a sweet image and of course I just love all the sparkle! Thank you for playing with the Pixie Cottage!

Joanne said...

I'm really into the yellow's that you are using! They are so bright and cheerful and match up with the green so nicely. The stamp is adorable and not "fussy" at all, I know it will be a hit! Hugs, J:)

Beverley said...

Hi Liz...I sure do like your header...I just discovered your blog and you do beautiful work...your CCC this week is adorable...I love it...thanks for sharing it with us.
Have a stampin' good day.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Spyder said...

Lovely card, love that image.there's something on my blog for you
((Lyn))

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! Love the image! Thanks for playing at the Pixie Cottage.

Hugs,
Renata

Risa said...

What a super cute card! Your image is adorable and your pastel colors are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!
hugs
Risa:)

Julie said...

Congratulations on your Copic challenge win,am not surprised though,your card is stunning and such a cute image you've used. x

Beverley said...

Congratulations Liz on your win...great job.

stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

~*Joni said...

Oh what a sweet image! I love the colors of this card, just happy and perfect for spring. Wonderful primas! Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage for our sketch challenge.
Such a sweet pretty card.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/