https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 30 August 2010

Soft Shades of Vintage,


Hi peeps,
 Well what a lovely challenge we have for you this week over at DCD, the theme is to use soft shades of vintage on your projects, check on the blog to see what lovely creations my teamies have made,

I chose to use a soft pink colour for my card and added pearls and a Doily to hopefully give the effect,
Challenges~ Stamptacular Sunday~ Shades of pink,   Dutch Dare Card ~ Summer Vintage,               Stampin for the weekend~ Any thing goes,
I've used two hAnglar images both given to me as a RAK thank you, I coloured them with Copics and added a pearl string on the chest and just a hint of glitter,
The papers are from the Mariposa pad again, I love these papers and I got it from the Range,
Butterfly punch is Martha Stewart,
Quickcutz corner Die,
Pearl string and single pearls from stash,
Doily a RAK from Mandy, thank you hun,
Rose from WOC,
Glamour Dust and Stickles glue,

21 comments:

cheryl said...

morning sweetie this is gorgoues really love the papers,you have used,and love the addition of the pearls love hugs cheryl xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Liz - Happy Bank Holiday Monday!!
Absolutely love this card - the soft colours are beautiful. Gorgeous embellishments too.
Have a lovely day - (it's actually sunny here)!!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Liz - Happy Bank Holiday Monday!!
Absolutely love this card - the soft colours are beautiful. Gorgeous embellishments too.
Have a lovely day - (it's actually sunny here)!!
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Miria said...

Hi, Liz. I'm back! I love this card, it's so elegant and I like the way you coloured the image. I haven't got any of Hanglar stamps but should get some: they're so pretty!Hugs. Miria

Unknown said...

Hi Liz this is just perfect love these stamps, its a pity they are so hard to get, stunning card.
Chris x

Unknown said...

Oh' liz chum, this is is absolutely stunning love all your detail and the colours my fav shades of pinks just beautiful hope your enjoying your day
Hugs
Sarah xx

Gemma said...

This is such a beautiful card, love the image and the soft pinks you used! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, hope you will join us again soon! Hugs Gemma

Sarah said...

Love the vintage take and this hAngler image. Hope your enjoying your Bank Holiday. Hugs Sarahx

Mummylade said...

amazing work!

Elaine said...

Fab card Liz.
Love the soft pinks, and love all the details, I need to get me one of those fancy corner dies!
Hope you've had a great Bank Holiday weekend.
Love Elaine xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is such a gorgeous creation! Your design and coloring are perfectio... Beautifully done!

Mandy said...

OMG Liz this is stunning, so soft, delicate and pretty, love it
love n hugs Mandy xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Liz I have so enjoyed seeing this stunning card the papers, embellishments, doily and image look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Susie Sugar said...

Perfection Liz I love the soft tones of pink and your colouring is 1st class , great card
Hugs Susie xx

Lori said...

WOW Miss Liz... this is surely a BEAUTY!!! Just the kind I ADORE :) Can I copy it lol!
Love you to bits ♥
Lori

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous and oh so cute Liz

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, so soft and pretty, love the little Hanglar you've used
love n hugs Mandy xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC!!

Kerryn said...

such a pretty pretty card!!

Carolyn said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card. I love the images. Absolutely gorgeous. I love your flower, swirls, pearls, everything. This is perfect for our Pretty In Pink Challenge at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Unknown said...

Awww this is soo sooo pretty :D I got this stamp and only used it once .. but I think I will use it again now :P Thanks xxx