https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 16 December 2010

It's in the bag!

Hi Peeps,
Todays the day for Colour create, and Paper play challenges, for once I've combined the two as when I did this I was again full of a cold and felt really weary, gosh I bet your sick of hearing that aren't you, well the good news is I think it's gone yeah!
Colour creates challenge is:
Plum and white with the option of frames, our lovely Julie's choice this is and you should see the gorgeous card she's made too,
Paperplays challenge is our lovely  Mandys choice and it's for anything but a card and will run for two weeks, the new challenge starting on the 6th January 2011,

Here's Julie's inspirational picture,
I'm entering this into the following challenge,
Ellephantastic ~ Christmas/ winter
I chose to decorate a bag for my daughters Christmas present, she adores these colours so it fit in perfectly,
Ive sewn the edges of my papers and layered them up too, Tilda is coloured with copics, cut out and stuck on with pin flair glue,
The scalloped circle has a Magnolia stamped ring of snowflakes on that in RL sparkle only typically you can't see them very well here lol,
Hopefully you can make it out a bit more here, I used a moonlight  white brilliance inkpad then went over it with clear embossing powder and used my heat gun to set it,
Her fur trim is flower soft and her wings are Glamour dust,

I then finished it off with these domed stickers I've had for yonks, hidden in the bottom of a drawer and added toning ribbon for the handles,
Large snowflake is a Marianne Die, smaller ones quickcutz, white heart pins, stash and the lovely little charm from Susie at Die cut Dreams 
hope you enjoy our challenges, look forward to seeing your creations, 

17 comments:

heidy said...

Oh wow Liz,this is gorgeous!!!
Glad to hear your feeling better.
Hugs Heidy

Miria said...

Hi, hun. This plum Tilda is gorgeous and I love all your always perfect details! About Christmas ... I'm late for everything but I hope I'll make it! Hugs. Miria

denny said...

hi liz hun this bag is absoluterly gorjuss hunny i adore the colours your colouring in is amazing hun very effective now lets stick kettle on and have a brew he he he mwahhhhhh xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your beautiful card, its so cute.
luv
Debby

chrissy xx said...

WoW!! WoW!! WoW!! I LOVE IT. What a Fabulous bag!
Chrissyxx

Helen Laurence said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic.
Hugs
Helen & Elle DT
x x x

Unknown said...

Oh this is gorgeous and my fav colour, a beautiful bag.
Chris x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is stunning what amazing coulrs hugs cheryl xxxx

Christine said...

Hi Liz gorgeus craetion LOVE the colour combo fab..

smiles Christine xx

Anonymous said...

WOW!! So very precious sweetie!! I so love this with the mag sitting there!! Stunning colors!! HUGS

Di said...

AArrhh this is lovely for your daughter she will love it! greta idea nad lovely bag
Big Hugs Di xxxx

Sharon said...

Love your gorgeous Gift Bag Liz! The embossing on your nestie is gorgeous - I can just see it and I bet it's really beautiful up close IRL!

Sharon x

Unknown said...

Hi Liz
If you click on the animation it will take you directly to them there is hundreds to chose from, you have to sign up to get them but it seems safe enough.
Have a great weekend
Chris x

Joanne said...

Ooooh, liking this little cutie! Love the purple Liz, and the hearts and snowflakes are adorable! Her little muff she is holding is so cute and love the flower soft, so real like fur!! HUGS, J:)

Dena said...

Liz! How beautiful!!!! Love this paper and that snowflake is just amazing!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Deb said...

OMG the purple is just awesome with the white snowflakes, I love it
Debs
xxx

Vanja said...

This is beautiful! I love the colours.
Thank you for joining the Ellephantastic challenge! :)
hugs
Vanja