https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 3 July 2011

Friends, fill your life with smiles

Hi guys, hope your all well and having a gorgeous time, the weather here is beautiful and has been all week! yeah summer did come to us at last lol,
it's time for the  Totally Tilda challenge and the theme this time is
distressing, something I love to do,
I've masked Tilda in the window to start with, then colored her with distress inks, love the soft colours you can get with the pads, which I use
the edges of the circle and the main card are coated with picket fence crackle paint too,
I think you can just make out the hint of glitter on her hair band, and hearts on the window shutter,
I've cut out this image which is another of my faves, and layered her onto a die cut flower which has been  layered onto a hint of cheese cloth, which is over the Doo Hickey fence die, which again has been stamped on with another Magnolia flower stamp,
her top, hair band and snail have hints of the glitter too lol,

my card is finished off with a Doo hickey heart swirl, fancy corner which again has been distressed with crackle paint and a butterfly charm which I cut the top circle off distressed with crackle paint and pink pearl liquid and of course more cheese cloth lol,
my papers are machine sewn,
challenges
Magnoli Mania ~ distressing
Oldie but a goodie ~ anything goes
Creative Belli blog ~ G ~ glitter, girls, green
Sarah Hurley ~ Circles
Just Magnolia ~ anything goes and shabby chic

well peeps, I hope your having a lovely day where ever you are,
see you soon,
I have  candy!
love and hugs Liz xx

20 comments:

Mummylade said...

absolutely stunning!!

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Liz, this is just gorgeous.All the girls together, so fun and pretty.Love the distressing and all the details, just wonderful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Janette said...

Good morning Liz, your card is simply gorgeous, I love it all, so pretty.xxx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card is this. So lovely.

Hugs Astrid.

Judi said...

Great work Liz - they look like they're all having a girlie gossip!

Hugs

Judi x

Zora said...

I realy love your cards with full details. Every time I look I find something new! Thanks for an inspiring blog :O)

Claire said...

This is lovely Liz. Thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C
xx

heidy said...

Hi Liz,just came back from my holiday,love looking at all your gorgeous creation,love the wedding card!
Hugs Heidy

yvon said...

Hello Liz, what a gorgeous card, i'm just so in love with your coloring. I've to practice a lot with my distressinks.
Have a sunny weekend and thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog.
Hugs, Yvon xx

JOKE said...

My english is not very good but i would like to tell you how Beautyful your cards are....amazing...
Liefs Joke from Holland

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Liz, I love the shabby/chic look!
hugs, Marlies

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

oh wooow i love it!
greetings, Mandy

Vicky said...

Wow Liz....what a fabulous creation hun...! love all the cute tilda's and smashing layout too...

have a lovely afternoon...hugs Vicky xx

Susie Sugar said...

Oh this is so lovely Lizzy I see you've been Mulit-Tildaing again !! so clever
Hugs Susie xx

Susy said...

This is so gorgeus, Liz!!!!

HUGS SUSY

Sabine said...

What a lovely card!! Everything about it is just perfect!

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Magnolia Mania. It is a great inspiration.

Hugs,
Sabine

coops said...

stunning card liz.the scene you`ve created with the pretty tildas is fantastic and fab pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Cor* said...

What a lovely scene you have created! Perfect masking, something I def don't do enuf of! Super flourishes and let's not forget about that distressing! DIVINE!

DesignerDiva said...

Oh WOW Liz this is ADORABLE! Everything about this is perfect, I love it, so many details all amazing

Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck with the challenge

Hugs Laurie x

Unknown said...

Super gorgeous Liz! WOWWOWOWOWOWO!