https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 7 August 2011

Addicted to stamps challenge

Hi guys, gosh Sunday already doesn't time fly lol,
our challenge this time over at Addicted to stamps is 
Anything goes,
so a nice easy one for you,
I've used my same new Grand Nesties die the same one  as the last post but this time used it for a mans card, it's my nephews Birthday tomorrow and he is defo not a frills man, so not buttons, ribbon and if I'd put on flowers I'd never have heard the end of it lol,
of course doesn't leave much does it? lol
The image and the background are coloured with my distress re-inkers and I used a nestie die for it, the outer one I traced round the outer edge of the same  die and distressed it with my distress tool,
I've used a Sissix letter die and doodled on them and the edges of my card, the paper is Tim Holtz, shabby chic, I've put on a strip of raffia but that's probably to much too lol,
Challenges
Craft us crazy ~ Anything goes
Crafts and me ~ anything goes
Sir Stamplalot ~ free n easy
Just Magnolia ~ Anything goes

will catch up with you soon, have a lovely Sunday

18 comments:

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Liz.
hugs Teresa xx

arjette said...

Your card is beautifull Liz!!

gr. arjette.

Janette said...

Hi Liz, A fab 'MAN' card...oh I am useless with the male cards, this is perfect.xx

tilly said...

A lovely card, I'm sure he will love it
Tilly

Unknown said...

Stunning, Gorgeous Fabulous what an awesome card!!!!! I love everything about it!!!!! I am sure your nephew will love this!!!!! I know I do!!!!! Excellent work!!!!!

Henny said...

A nice card for your nephew Liz. He will be pleased with it. I like this Edwin stamp too and you have coloured him in nice boys colours.

Greetings Henny.

coops said...

stunning card liz.i love the edwin, he is very dapper and gorgeous colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Clare Lloyd said...

such a great card there and i've found a new challenge blog. thanks. x

pinky said...

Really really cute:) Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Hazel said...

Liz - a stunning card - I just love everything about it and I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

Elaine said...

Fabulous male card Liz. I am just rubbish at anything to do with the males so Mr Hallmark makes all those cards for me.
I am also so far behind that I fear I will meet myself coming back!

Hope you are keeping well hunny.

Love Elaine xx

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Edwin looks so sweet!! Love your coloring girl!! Love your new blog design too!! WOW!!

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous male card Liz, definitly not girly!! Thanks so much for the candy!

Hugs Hazel xx

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun,brilliant hugs cherylxx

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty. Love the shape
Hugs Julie P

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Great male card. Like the shape again and the colours. Donna

Stampin Mindy said...

Great shape card. Love the way you colored Edwin.
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler.

Hugs, Mindy

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Thank you for particpating in the Craft Us Crazy Anything Goes challenge!