https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 26 October 2011

It's snowing here,

No not here, only on my card lol, well you knew that right ! still with the chilly wind wouldn't be surprised,

I've made another Christmas card, using the latest papers from Magnolia, 
gosh they are gorgeous so love them,
Yes I've used her again, I love her she is just too cute, again I have masked her on the bench which was in the last range and is the football bench I think, anyway it works perfect for this,
I've coloured her using my copics, see told you they'd be back lol and have followed the colours on the paper which  has hints of the brown in the flower centres, not that you can see those much oh err lol,


Ripped and torn paper edges again, distressed with distress ink, white crackle paint, liquid appliqué for the snow, managed to find some more of this as my last lot ran out, still as I said  I had had it years, come to look at it  it looks more lighter too,
must have aged like me!
the trees are coloured, cut out and then layered with the liquid appliqué , and fixed with pin flair glue again,
the doo hickey fence die has been edged with Distress ink then the snow effect added too,
Challenges
TOMIC ~ Bingo~ bottom line, 
Magnolia papers/ purple colour /Doo hickey die

I finished  off the card with more crackle paint round the cardstock edges and on the flowers too,
I'm helping hubby move some furniture that was fitted downstairs to upstairs this week, so sorry I've not got round to you as much, will do so as soon as poss,
have a lovely night,


27 comments:

Dodici said...

Liz,such a stunning card.LOVE it!
Btw where's that doily from?it's so gorgeous.
xxx

Nicola said...

Ooh Liz what a stunning card, I absolutely love this and your fabulous colouration. Papers sure are gorgeous as are all your details.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Kirsty said...

Hi wow this id defo a top 5 ! I love the purple theme your snowflake and trees are amazing love the snow on the image too I think its really hard to get that right and yours is perfect. Nearly died when I saw your title first thought was I have not even bought my wellies yet lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Liz!! This is gorgeous hun!! I just love all of the "snow" on your creation!! :) Thanks for sharing!

Judi said...

Hi Liz

LOVING this one, purple's one of my favourite colours, and this is just GORGEOUS!

Hugs

Judi x

Vicky said...

Wow Liz....this is beautiful hun..! gorgeous image and all your fabulous elements too....

big hugs Vicky xx

Chrissy said...

Stunning card Liz...love the snow..I really need some of that stuff...gorgeous colouring...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dragonlady said...

OMG Liz, what a stunner. Love all the distressing.

Hugs Ali x

Janny said...

Wow what a sweetie, gorgeous coloring and papers.
hugs Janny

Sarah said...

Hi Liz,
You really have come into your own with these magnolia stamps - you just keep getting better and better - this card is lovely - love the snow effect - and your colouring as per usual is beautiful.
Hope you are well - are you going to the NEC?
Hugs SarahSx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

wooow i love it!
hugs, mandy

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Liz, I love the snow on the fence and trees. Lee x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card liz! I love the DP, beautiful colours and beautiful details!!
hugs, Marlies

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Hi Liz,

How I love her too! great collor cobo and so many details to look at! I just loce it!!

greatings Karin

arjette said...

Wooowwww Liz, awesome card, again!!! I love the colors you used, purple is my favorite colour~!!!!! And that stamp is soooo sweet!!! She looks great sitting on that football bench
Aaannndddd I found the crackle paint!!! Thanks!!!!!!

gr. arjette.

yvon said...

I'm not a purple girl but i love this one, she's gorgeous in purple and so is your card. Gorgeous papers and emblies.
Hugs, Yvon

Little K Smith said...

A stunning card Liz, such a sweet Tilda, I love the trees and so much beautiful detail too :)
Kelly.x

Loz said...

this is really gorgeous! I love all the different bits and pieces, and your snow! x

Miss Emerald said...

Liz, it's a gorgeous Christmas card! I feel that is truly fallen snow on it!

Jayne A said...

stunning card. Really beautiful.

Jayne
x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. This is really pretty. Love the purple theme and the image is so sweet. Beautiful detail and distressing. Donna

Henny said...

What a beauty Liz. Supercard!

Greetings Henny.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Liz the colours and design look truly awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

oh wow,.this is fantastic liz,i love all the snow and beautiful colours and image ;D

xx coops xx

Irene Daryanto said...

Liz,
What a lovely card, absolutely love your coloring.
Thanks for joining TOMIC,
Hugs from Indonesia,
Irene

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the colours and pretty embellishments
Clairexx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow an absolute stunner Liz, fabulous love all the detail!! x