https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Really is the last Christmas card for this year

Hi guys, well here we are so near to Christmas, hopefully your all ready for the Big Day!!!
Were back today with out paper take Weekly challenge  which is 
Choose any challenge from the last 12 months,
I chose anything goes with optional torn paper

I have a few mens cards to do for my family and i always get stuck what to make so this year I came up with this for one of them,
I used some water colour paper and a Clarity stamps stencil called Birch tree, love it too, I used three colours of distress ink blending from light to dark the darker being near the base as the light doesn't get there so much because of the forest, I then added a black line on one side for shade and depth and on the other a hint of glitter for a frosty morning,
I tore copy paper by free hand and added snow tex on the top too look like snow,
the reindeer were cut from a few dies out of kraft card stock and I added a hint of snow Tex on their hooves to look like their walking in the snow,
I used a spellbinders banner for the sentiment and used the same distress ink colours on that too,

Distress ink colours used;
Broken China
Faded Jeans
Chipped Sapphire

Challenges
Clarity challenges - Trees ( if the stencil is not allowed, just bin my post lol)
Deep ocean - Christmas is all around

well I'm wishing you all a Very merry Christmas
And a Wonderful New Year,

Hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun....and Merry Christmas too....

Vicky xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is fabulous male card! Love the scene and wonderful colours! Hope you have a fantastic Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year!
Hugs
Gina x

Debs said...

So gorgeous Liz - love the background and the deer and fabulous.
Have a brilliant Christmas and a Very Happy New Year :o)
Debs xx

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and love the design. The trees are brilliant and the deer are lovely and complete the scene. Have a wonderful Christmas ans New Year. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Naomi said...

A beautiful card Liz, thanks for entering the Clarity Stamps blog challenge, good luck.

Jo Rice said...

A gorgeous card Liz, and great use of the Clarity stencil...I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas with lots of new crafty stash...thanks for joining us over at the Clarity Challenge and best of luck....Jo. X

Kjersti said...

Love your card Liz, so beautiful!
Hope you have a lovely Christmas holiday and wish you all the best for 2015!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Unknown said...

Lovely scene Liz, beautifully created! Good luck in the Claritystamp Challenge!

PS Happy New Year too! x

Yvonne said...

Fantastic card Liz and perfect for the men in your family.
Thanks for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck xx