https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Tilda With Little Snowy

Hi guys, I'm here today with some inspiration for 
Swedish House Crafts
Suha our lovely lady owner has some fabulous products in her online store, some of them Swedish designs so rarely seen over in Britain and have you seen the prices, so  well worth a visit!!! 
all my links below,
Anyway enough of my babble, here is my card!!


I know can you believe I've done a Christmas card before November!!! 
Well Suha has so many fabulous products in her store and while browsing noticed the Christmas section and Ta Da an idea started forming in my head,


Tilda with little Snowy is one of the gorgeous Magnolia products in store, I just love her cute little snowman, Don't you? if like me you always think of Snow at Christmas even if we rarely get it, but maybe where you live you do!!
I coloured her up with my distress re-inkers and added some texture paste round the Stitched oval die by Gummiapan for a little snow effect,


So when we have snow we build Snowmen, so Tilda got another Snowman as a friend too, this is a fabulous Gummiapan die which again after die cutting it out I coloured with my distress re-inkers to match,, these dies are such good value and cut a dream!!!


Another fabulous Gummiapan die is this adorable snowflake, I simply added a bit of bling from my stash but you could add glitter, texture paste, foil etc as well as cutting it up in a different colour for some leaf type effects, (Suha's fabulous idea) Lol,
The papers shown behind are a paper pad by Roxstamps Jul (Christmas) these are a real bargain!!


To finish off my card I added some cheesecloth again with the texture paste, and made some gorgeous flowers out of a beautiful flower die Suha has in her online store too, here I have cut them out with vellum, layered them up and added a little glitter on the petal edges of the larger ones,  as these dies come with 5 different sizes in the pack, 

Full view again


Products Used:
Magnolia - Tilda With Little Snowy

Challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes
All about Magnolia - Anything Goes
Paradise of magnolia - Holiday
Magnolia forever - Favourite Magnolia stamp
Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Pretty card Liz
Xx

Beth Brovold said...

Beautiful as always Liz!! Tilda POPS against your background...thanks for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Unknown said...

very nice!!! thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia.........

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Liz. Tilda is so sweet and beautifully coloured. Love all your pretty embellishments.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
Hugs Sharon. x